Allstate Insurance Sales Professional
At Walser, we establish strong and successful Allstate insurance sales professionals. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for sales focused individuals a chance to step into the Insurance industry and grow. You are in control of how much you earn and how successful you become. Sales leads are provided right there for you as the customers purchasing a vehicle are in direct need of the product you are selling! Don't have your P&C and L&H License? Don't worry, Walser provides certification classes without any cost to you!
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Customer service experience
- Strong aptitude towards sales
- Successfully complete MN Licenses exam within first 30 days of hire
- Strong attention to detail as well as multitasking abilities
- Demonstrates excellent communication and relationship building skills
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.