Data Entry Analyst
Renewal Migration Analyst
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Pay: Up to $24/hour based on experience
Shift: Regular business hours, Monday-Friday
Position Description: Perform data entry for renewal accounts into the new platform. Ensure all policies required to be migrated from the old CIS platform have been completed accurately.
Main Tasks (The job holder may be required to perform other related tasks as assigned):
· Review monthly renewal report to determine if the policy can be migrated from the old system to the new system, using the provided guidelines.
· Perform data entry for all related policy information into the new system.
· Provide pdf of the quote proposal to the Operations/UW staff.
· Complete policy issuance tasks in the system when instructed.
· Ensure all policies are migrated in a timeline fashion meeting the service level turnaround times established.
· Ensure data entry for the required information is completed accurately,
· MS Office suite of products knowledge (Word, Excel)
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Ability to apply critical thinking skills to determine and analyze issues.
· Ability to adapt to a changing environment and processes.
· Attention to detail, focus on quality
To apply for this position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Customer Service Representative position, please call your closest Doherty Top Talent office or email email@example.com.
• Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
• Edina: 952-832-8363
• Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
• Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app