7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
PC Board Assembler
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the audio manufacturing industry located in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking PC Board Assembler on 1st shift (Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm) for this exciting opportunity. Compensation starts at $14.00 per hour.
As a PC Board Assembler, you will be joining one of the oldest manufacturers in American audio. Our Client prides themselves on manufacturing only those products which will provide genuine enjoyment for as long as the customer cares to own them.
- Assembles and/or Solders boards with: surface mount parts, through-hole parts and cables and for Customer Service/Repair.
- Soldering under a microscope
- Lead trimming and board cleaning
- Engineering prototype boards
- Rework parts/board problems identified by Quality Assurance
PC Board Assembler Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in th soldering process for printed circuit boards
- Knowledge of how to manage electro static discharge (ESD)
- Ability to work with small electronic components like diodes, resistors and capacitors.
- Able to use drawings or samples as reference for board assembly
- Mechanical assembly experience needed
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently on a daily basis
- High School Diploma or GED
To apply for the PC Board Assembler role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the PC Board Assembler position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app