7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Electronics Testing and Assembly Technician
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the audio manufacturing industry located in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking Electronics Testing and Assembly Technician on 1st shift (Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm) for this exciting opportunity. Compensation starts at $17.00 per hour.
As a Testing and Assembly Technician, you will be joining one of the oldest manufacturers in American audio. Our Client prides themselves on manufacturing only those products which will provide genuine enjoyment for as long as the customer cares to own them. If you have a background in electronics assembly, testing and troubleshooting this position would be ideal for you!
- Performs testing of electronic components of manufactured products
- Tests and trouble shoots products and repairs as needed to ensure it meets factory specifications.
- Tests transformers and vacuum tubes.
- Programs microprocessors
- Assembles products
- Must have soldering experience including soldering under microscope
- Mechanical assembly experience needed
- Knowledge of how to manage electro static discharge (ESD)
- Ability to use both manual and cordless hand tools
- Ability to read, comprehend, write and speak in English
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently on a daily basis
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Post-secondary education or certification in electronics testing, manufacturing, process flow or related field. Must have at least 1-2 years of related experience.
To apply for the Electronics Testing and Assembly Technician role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Electronics Testing and Assembly Technician position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Center at 952-835-8883.