Mounting Operator / Die Cutter
Doherty | The Employment Experts is partnering with the leading company in Shakopee, MN and seeking committed Mounting Operator / Die Cutters for a great opportunity. Compensation is competitive and is based on qualifications and experience. Our client offers a great benefits package which includes; 2 weeks paid vacation, holiday pay, 401K, medical, dental and more! Qualified candidates will have experience with set-up and run mounting equipment, maintaining good quality, productivity, and work attitude.
Summary - Our client has earned a reputation for hiring the best individuals who share the same commitment to customer service, who are passionate about their jobs and who aren't afraid to work hard. In turn, they recognize and reward these experts with respect, acknowledgement, competitive wages, outstanding benefits and a motivated workplace environment of teamwork, trust and camaraderie.
Mounting Operator / Die Cutter Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Set-up and run required jobs.
· Have necessary knowledge of required hand tools, and be able to measure in fractions of inches up to and including 32nds.
· Maintain standard of quality.
· Report any problems and/or discrepancies to the die cutting assistant/department manager.
· Keep work area clean and orderly.
· Work overtime when needed.
· Report accurate time and quantities using the “ELF” systems.
· Perform other tasks as requested.
· Be responsible to maintain glue inventory.
Mounting Operator / Die Cutter Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· 1 year mounting experience on any material
To apply for the Mounting Operator / Die Cutter position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Mounting Operator / Die Cutter position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app