7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty | The Employment Experts is partnering with the leading company in Shakopee, MN and seeking committed Ink Techs for a great opportunity. Compensation is competitive and is based on qualifications and experience. Our client offers a great benefits package which includes; 2 weeks paid vacation, holiday pay, 401K, medical, dental and more! Qualified candidates will have experience working with ink or paint.
Summary - Our client has earned a reputation for hiring the best individuals who share the same commitment to customer service, who are passionate about their jobs and who aren't afraid to work hard. In turn, they recognize and reward these experts with respect, acknowledgement, competitive wages, outstanding benefits and a motivated workplace environment of teamwork, trust and camaraderie.
Ink Tech Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· On-site handling of all ink needs and requirements.
· Color matching and small batch manufacturing.
· Staging inks for jobs that are approved and ready to run.
· Customize formulations.
· Inventory control and ordering.
· Ink estimating.
· Press side assistance and technical support.
· Aggressive work off program of old inventory into new batches to reduce ink inventory and waste.
· Work with Customer Service and Sales on special projects.
· Provide ink usage reports to Management.
Ink Tech Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Press or Ink Room Experience
To apply for the Ink Tech position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Ink Tech position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email email@example.com
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app