2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Allstate Peterbilt Group is dedicated to serving the Medium and Heavy Duty Truck and Trailer Industry throughout the Midwest. From the beginning of the vehicle purchase process, through the warranty repairs and on-going vehicle maintenance, our team of dedicated and highly skilled professionals work diligently to keep our customers trucks on the road running smoothly.
Allstate Peterbilt is currently hiring in our Service Department
- Service Advisor- Tuesday- Saturday Shift
- Assist in overseeing the overall day to day operations of the service department
- Effective communication with customers relating to their job orders.
- Monitor job schedule and status of progress.
- Maintain current knowledge on job times, job pricing and flat rates.
- Process all service repair orders.
- Coordinate timely paperwork processing.
- Assist with any warranty inquires.
- Assist Service Manager and/or Shop Foreman with special reports or work.
Diesel Service Technician Essential Responsibilities:
- Overhaul and repair heavy duty engines including Caterpillar, Cummins, and Detroit Truck engines clutches, transmissions, differentials, and power systems, cooling systems, steering systems, hydraulic systems, or any other system used on heavy duty trucks.
- Install engines, transmissions, and other components
- Deal with customers in a diplomatic and courteous manner
- Share knowledge and be able to give instructions and guidance to helpers and apprentices as required.
- Maintain good customer relations and performance standards
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Processes parts orders.
Apply for Service Department
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly