Sr. Cost Accountant/Analyst
Staffing Partners is looking for an experienced Cost Accountant/Business Analyst in the Twin Cities. This is a direct hire role paying $75K to $95K, D.O.Q. The right candidate will possess manufacturing costing and analysis experience. Experience with SAP is also required.
- Collaborate with managers to establish costing standards.
- Maintain the integrity and image of product standard costs, updating costs as appropriate.
- Analyze actual production cost center rates as compared with standard cost center rates. Prepare monthly variance reports of standard manufacturing costs as compared with actual.
- Analyze, interpret and report on material, labor, and overhead variances including purchase price, scrap, usage, and volume.
- Prepare analysis of profitability by customer, product line, salesman, and plant.
- Assist the plants in development of annual budgets, forecast, flash reports, and long range strategic plans. Conduct monthly financial review with the plants.
- Promote the development of cost reduction ideas and projects.
- Actively participate in month-end close to include inventory valuation procedures, payroll, and benefits accruals, reserve analysis, journal vouchers, and financial reporting.
- Work with the internal personnel in maintaining costing systems and developing enhancements of ERP System.
- Accounting Degree
- CMA preferred, CPA or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of applicable cost accounting/business analysis experience
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the built in features of the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JHGCABA in the subject line.
Apply for Sr. Cost Accountant/Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly