Accounting Clerk - SW Suburbs
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners client in the Southwest metro is looking for an Accounting Clerk. This position will be responsible for handling all day-to-day activities plus month end responsibilities. Great organization with room for advancement!
- Process accounts payable invoices.
- Work with vendors to resolve any discrepancies.
- Submit customer invoices.
- Assist with bank deposits and cash application.
- Light business to business collections and follow-up.
- Journal entries.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Accounting (Bachelors Degree preferred).
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines.
Apply for Accounting Clerk - SW Suburbs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly