Speech Language Pathologist
Presbyterian Homes & Services Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join its team. PHS Rehab is an exceptional in-house rehab team with expertise in post hospital medical care and long term care. At PHS rehab, we provide meaningful rehabilitation rooted in the Christian experience.
Current opportunities include:
- A full time position to support our Interlude Restorative Suites in Fridley and our GracePointe Crossing Campus.
PHS rehab has mentorship support available for new grads. If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing and monitoring high quality speech therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
- Graduate from an accredited Speech-Language Pathology Program with a Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current licensure in the state of practice as required and current "Certificate of Clinical Competence" from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association or currently completing a "Clinical Fellowship Year" with a Certified supervising Speech Language Pathologist.
- Competence in Speech Language and swallowing evaluation and treatment.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.