Product Specialist - Low Pressure & Vacuum
This position is responsible for:
- Product management for vacuum products including budget and revenue forecasting. The support, development, and planning of marketing action programs to support sales of vacuum products.
- Gathering, maintaining and analysis of market information pertaining to competitor products and customer needs.
- Development and implementation of training programs to support vacuum products.
- Management of and planning for inventory supply and customer forecasting.
- Developing and coordinating the creation of innovative product literature, & e-marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering or related field
- Five to seven years of experience in vacuum pumps, vacuum system or pneumatic systems sales or application support or similar. Experience with industrial or rotating equipment is helpful.
- Experience sizing and selecting appropriate vacuum technologies based on performance requirements and application.
- Ability to gather and analyze competitor data, using same to develop innovative marketing collateral and programs.
- Proactive and proficient at developing metrics, problem resolution and leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to conduct training programs to support new marketing programs and concepts.
- Excellent computer and communication skills in oral, written & presentation contexts.
If qualified and interested, please apply now: https://www.milwaukeejobs.com/j/26509909
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.