7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Inginaire is looking for an Operator to work for our client, the global leader in motion and control technologies, located in Blaine, MN.
Physical Demands :
- Ability to change offsets.
- Identify & change bad inserts.
- Understand basic program.
- Some understanding of M & G codes.
- Set up inspection equipment.
- Check all dimensions of part against print.
- Set up basic part; get fixture, jaws, and stops if needed.
- Load program from computer.
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintaining organization within the area.
- Basic machine maintenance (oil levels, coolant levels, greasing chucks).
- Capable of using deburring tools.
- Ability to manage paperwork in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Perform continuous improvement activities to reduce defects and monitor yields.
- Responsible for effectively communicating equipment problems, set-up issues, maintenance items, etc. to supervisor, Group Lead, and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Monitor use of machining supplies to prevent waste.
- Deals ethically with customers, suppliers, fellow associates and the general public.
- Basic PC skills and understanding. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year manufacturing/machining experience
- Basic Math
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
- Read inspection equipment (caliper, micrometer, indicial, bore gauge, scale, tape measure and any other gage specific to machining).
- Prior knowledge of machining.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to Trouble Shoot.
- Problem Solving Skills.
Physical Demands :
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen effectively. The employee frequently is required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.