Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team at Interlude in Fridley, MN. Currently hiring:
- A Part Time, .2, Day schedule in Transitional Care (every other weekend) and
- A Part Time, .5 and .2, Evening schedule in Transitional Care.
- This site is a 50 guest transitional care facility.
- Our schedules includes working every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
The unique Interlude transitional care brand offers innovative care to those who desire state-of-the-art rehabilitation with hotel-like accommodations. Read full article by clicking the link below.
Presbyterian Homes & Services offers competitive wages and benefits, with Licensed Practical Nurses starting at over $19 an hour, and full time status defined as working 60-80 paid hours during the two week pay period. We take your past experience into consideration for your starting wage and we offer regular step increases based on hours worked. PHS has been serving older adults since 1955, is a leader in the industry, and continues to grow.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.