Hardware Assembler I
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations. Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications. Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty. May require 0-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Assemble mechanical and electrical devices including but not limited to printers, printheads and subassemblies.
- Read and interpret process documentation, drawings, prints, diagrams, and/or schematics.
- Pull parts from inventory to assemble device.
- Complete paperwork such as work orders, forms and checklists associated with assembly of device.
- Basic testing, troubleshooting and inspection of assembled products for defects.
- Document and update assembly processes as necessary.
- Add assembled parts back into inventory
- Package assembled parts for shipment.
- Download programs into new equipment, serialize equipment and perform required tests.
- Look up drawings to aid in assembly.
- Enter data to create labels and maintain production records.
- Use the business software system to perform routine transactions such as: receive and allocate jobs, kit and complete work orders, check stock levels and BOM contents, etc.
Engineering Department Interface:
- Maintain communication with engineers on issues regarding current systems.
- Maintain inventory accuracy. Participate in cycle counting program. Notify Supervisor of count discrepancies and shortages.
- Train other co-workers as needed.
- Work Safely. Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Engage Technologies Corp. offers a competitive compensation pkg., including medical and dental benefits and company matched 401 (k) / Profit sharing.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Engage Technologies Corporation is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey, and AFM, Technologies. Squid Ink (www.squidink.com) is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey (www.eastey.com) is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink packaging equipment and automated case sealing systems for packaging applications. American Film & Machinery (www.afmsleeves.com) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Engage Technologies is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for Hardware Assembler I
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly