Bilingual Sales Representative, Walser Toyota (English/Somali Speaking)
Walser Automotive Group
Real People ● Real Values ● Real Careers
Bilingual Sales Representative (English/Somali)
Walser is an industry leader when it comes to producing top talent. Whether its on the sales floor, in the service drive or at our Corporate office, our leadership teams are dedicated to the success of their employees. The sales representative role is the first step in our management training career path. Our career path is designed to provide you with the tools needed to be promoted through the company, starting with Sales and ending with General Manager. With hard work and motivation, the sky is the limit with your career at Walser.
When it comes to automotive sales, Walser does things a bit differently. Not only do we offer a negotiation free buying process, we set our sales teams up for success by offering a 13 week training program.
Our paid 13-week automotive sales/Customer Specialist training provides you with the knowledge, tools, and expertise needed in understanding the selling, financing, and products for every vehicle sold. As a Customer Specialist, you work directly with Walser customers throughout their vehicle shopping, selection, and buying process. Walser looks for vibrant, upbeat, outgoing individuals who can provide an extraordinary customer experience to customers during and after the sale.
- Lead customers through the automotive sale process including selection, test drive, personalization, operating features, financing, and paperwork
- Maintain excellent Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) to manufacturer standards
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to effectively prepare for customer appointments and track all customer interactions
- Meet Walser and manufacturer training and certification standards for your designated dealership
- Maintain a working knowledge of purchases, deals, and F&I Products
- Effectively educate customers on Walser Warranty for Life option, and other benefits that Walser has to offer
- Follow up with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Represent the dealership and Walser by conducting ethical business practices and exhibiting a professional image
- Exhibit Walser CORE Values
- All other duties, tasks, or projects as assigned
- 4 year degree preferred or comparable education/work experience in a customer focused, competitive, or revenue generating role
- Bilingual- English/Somali Speaking
- Valid Driver's License is required and applicant must be insurable to company standards
- Strong desire to learn automotive industry sales practices
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical proficiency using business related applications or systems
- Experience in a hospitality, retail, or sales environment preferred
- Experience working in a performance, metrics driven environment preferred
Employee Benefits Include:
- 13-week Paid Sales Training Program
- Non-Commissioned, Negotiation-Free Sales Environment
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Quarterly Awards for Top Sales Performers
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Walser Automotive Group (WAG) is a multi-entity business that operates vehicle dealerships, collision services, financial services, and related businesses and employs over 1,700 people in the Twin Cities market as well as the Wichita Kansas area. Walser is a family owned, family run business that has had a strong presence for over 50 years. WAG plays an important role in supporting the communities we serve by operating a foundation which donates 5% of pre-tax profits to the Walser Foundation. WAG also funds scholarships in seven area high schools and is a proud member of the Minnesota Keystone Program.
We are proud to operate under a set of values that support our employees and the communities we serve.
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.