Trade Compliance Manager
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Global Trade Compliance Manager- Bloomington
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a distribution company to hire a Trade Compliance Manager. The Trade Compliance Manager will manage all compliance aspects of International trade for the organization. Create effective export and import initiatives to increase productivity and reduce trade-related issues.
$75,000-85,000 plus 10% bonus
- Develop and implement international policies and procedures that ensure effective compliance with applicable import/export regulatory requirements and the effective and cost-efficient movement of goods and products across country borders.
- Verify trade documents, review marketing and execution documentation, manage the development and submission of transaction licenses, agreements, and other regulatory appeals.
- Develop and maintain written import/export work processes and programs including roles and responsibilities of co-workers in multiple regions and external partners as appropriate.
- Lead global implementation of any process changes needed to ensure that the business is fully compliant, operating efficiently and leveraging tariff structure optimally.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain and Legal Department leaders to set the strategic direction of the Trade Compliance function ensuring tactical activities are completed within full compliance and alignment with strategy.
- Provide analytical reporting to Manager to monitor and enhance logistics department performance. Liaise with the Legal Department on regulatory and legal issues.
- Confirm or determine and maintain appropriate origin declarations/marking and trade/preference program qualifications of imported product, components and parts.
- Confirm or determine and maintain product classifications for import/export.
- Work with Legal Department, Supply Chain, Logistics, IT, and other departments in the selection, testing and implementation of automated tools and processes for trade compliance enhancements to ERP and other business systems.
- Draft export license applications, secure export licenses and manage declamation.
- Develop standard import/export work procedures functions and related functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related 3-8 Years Trade Compliance experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and Customs & Border Protection (CPB) regulations, REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals, WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment), Directive, and AEO (Authorized Chemical Operator).
- Understand domestic and international regulations governing import/export activities.
Apply for Trade Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly