BWBR, a full-service architectural and interior design firm with a diverse practice and history dating back to the 1920s, is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant who is a collaborative team player with a consistent positive attitude to join the administrative team in our Saint Paul office.
The individual in this role will be responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Construction Administration team in addition to supporting other areas within the office as needed.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- General administrative support such as filing, archiving, correspondence, scanning, transcription, preparing and distributing documents.
- Process change orders, RFIs, submittals, and payment requests.
- Prepare and distribute construction contract documents.
- Type and distribute observation reports and final inspections.
- Maintain construction document files (shop drawings, RFI's, change orders).
- Maintain project samples.
- Assist teams with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Provide back up support to the Print Room.
- Provide back up support to the Receptionist.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of general office or related experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/ Excel/PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of computers including the ability to learn and apply use of new software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Works well independently or as part of a team.
BWBR pays close attention to individual strengths and is committed to cultivating growth opportunities for you. A comprehensive benefits program as well as a profit sharing and 401(k) salary deferral plan are offered.
BWBR also believes a healthy work culture is a culture that promotes health and wellness beyond your work. The diverse and dynamic interests of those who work here provide opportunities, both organized and impromptu, for individual pursuits and exploration. Click here to learn more about our culture.
If interested, please apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=bwbr1&jobId=56443&lang=en_US&source=CC2