Customer Service Representative
Staffing Partners' client in St. Paul is looking for a Customer Service Representative. This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $14 to $16 per hour. The temp duration will last approximately three months. Great benefits once the position goes permanent. The hours are 8 am - 5 pm or 9 am-6 pm Monday through Friday.
- Takes incoming calls and turns them into service appointments.
- Interacts with customers via phone and fields any questions regarding products, billing, or service.
- Understands a software system to create work order tickets and billing.
- Explain benefits of company as opposed to competitors.
- Makes outbound calls to former clients to solicit new services.
- Assists the customer by getting problems or issues resolved with follow up calls.
- Report customer feedback to supervisors.
- Provides support for the field with purchase orders, directions, or finishing data input.
- Customer service experience (preferrably in a call center environment or over the phone)
- Ability to take direction and work with little supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Professional demeanor
- Type 45 wpm
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: GABCS in the subject line. Thank you!
Apply for Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly