Staffing Partners is searching for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for a contract to hire opportunity in Minneapolis, MN! We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, preferably administrative experience in a professional office environment, customer service skills, and attention to detail.
- Answers, screens, and routes telephone calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Greet guests and vendors visiting the office.
- Schedule and set-up meetings for staff members and company executives.
- Create, edit, and proofread documents for various staff members in a timely manner.
- Assist staff members with administrative projects.
- Creates, maintains, processes, and updates files, records, and other company documents.
- Orders, stocks, and distributes office supplies for staff members.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in business administration or related field.
- 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to email@example.com with Attn: GABADM in the subject line. Thank you!