Data Entry Specialist
Humera is looking for a Data Entry Specialist for our client in Bloomington, MN. This company is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems and replacement parts and is a technology-driven company committed to satisfying customer needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development. The person in this position will be assisting with data entry this project. This is a two to three month contract opportunity.
- Work with operations team within GTC to support free trade season.
- Engage suppliers via phone and email to solicit certificates required to qualify product for free trade purposes.
- Issue certificates to the company's customers for products that qualify for free trade agreements.
- Work within free trade software tool (Amber Road) on a daily basis to collect and issue certificates
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned by the GTC team
- Experience managing data using MS Excel spreadsheets including pivot table, VLOOKUP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to carefully read and follow written SOP work instructions and project timelines
- Proficiency in global ERP tool (Oracle) is helpful
- Experience with Free Trade solicitation software (Amber Road) helpful
- Flexibility in work day to balance daily assignments and project based tasks
- Ability to data mine for project research and analysis
- Positive and optimistic attitude to stay motivated and work at times with minimal oversight, while remaining receptive to feedback and directions when required
Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm