Data Entry Specialist
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a large healthcare company located in Minnetonka, MN. We are seeking a Broker LifeCycle Specialist on first shift for this exciting employment opportunity! This position pays $14-15/hour.
SUMMARY - The Broker LifeCycle Specialist (BLCS) should be experienced with modern technology, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and additionally have the ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and time lines.
Broker LifeCycle Specialist Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Handles data entry and problem solving
· Ensures brokers are credentialed and appointed according to company policy
· Ensures accurate commission payments for new and renewing business
· Reviews and submits required documentation for processing, including new group information, commission structure changes, etc.
Broker LifeCycle Specialist Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Minimum 1 year of data entry experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and timelines
· Proficiency in MS Access, MS Excel, and MS Word
· Advanced organizational ability, creativity, and problem-solving skills
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app