Field Operations Coordinator
Are you seeking a mid-sized company to demonstrate your coordination, customer service, and multi-tasking management skills? Do you like retail but do not want the retail hours? Then Lawrence Merchandising Services may be the company for you…We are currently seeking an ambitious, adaptable employee to play an integral role in our growth. The ideal candidate for the position of Field Operations Coordinator will be an enthusiastic and detail oriented individual who is interested in working for a company that is experiencing growth.
We offer hands-on training with the opportunity to be involved with a variety of diverse job functions. We like to work hard and have fun doing so. Competitive pay and a great benefit package including 401k with a company match, health, dental, vision, and generous paid time off.
The Field Operations Coordinator position coordinates, via phone and email, a regional territory of retail service merchandisers to ensure projects are completed as scheduled.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing guidance to retail merchandisers as first company contact.
- Tracking completions in assigned region, providing timely proactive and reactive coverage of all account calls, meeting company set completion goal on a monthly basis.
- Communicating work assignments and project expectations to retail merchandisers.
- Responding to inquiries from the Account Management team.
- Consult with Operations Director regarding issues with Service Representatives such as: performance, policy adherence, etc. and address accordingly.
- Observing and implementing established policies and procedures.
- Documenting communication with retail merchandisers.
Qualified candidates will possess and/or have the ability to:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, and Internet related programs.
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Prioritize and multi-task multiple projects successfully to completion.
- Resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Work independently and within a team environment.
- Organize, schedule and follow instructions.
- Be flexible to accommodate schedules, deadlines, etc.
- Be resourceful, assertive, detail oriented, energetic and highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and fill out an application at this link:
Lawrence Merchandising is a full service retail merchandising service organization with an experienced field staff across all 50 states. Over 50 years of retail merchandising experience, including 53 consecutive years of partnership with Target. We are committed to increasing sales and profits for our clients by delivering in-store solutions for their merchandising needs, such as planogram maintenance, signing placement, setting new displays or executing packaging updates. Our team of field representatives work in retailers such as Target, Walmart, Kohls and many others.
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.