Certified Nursing Assistants
Do you enjoy caring for others? Join our team with by sharing your Certified Nursing Assistant care and compassion with our wonderful residents at Augustana Care! We are a nonprofit, faith based organization with several campuses in Minneapolis and surrounding cities.
Our Certified Nursing Assistants care for residents who live in Assisted Living, Memory Care, Long Term Care, Transitional Care, and Hospice. At this time we are hiring both Full and Part time CNAs to work either day, evening or night shift.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Assist with mobility and transportation care.
- Answer call lights promptly.
- Promote and maintain highest level of independence or resident using nursing rehab skills.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of food/fluid intake/output, baths, weights, waste elimination, ambulation, ROM, and cleaning duties as assigned.
- Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Function as a team member with other staff in the performance of duties.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification along with being listed on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry.
If you enjoy working in a team environment and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve, then please apply for a Nursing Assistant position on our Campus. We offer shift differential, competitive wages, and a generous benefit package.
Augustana is located on the edge of downtown Minneapolis with bus and easy access to several highways, we offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Time Off, Holiday, 403(b) retirement program with match, free parking and more! Metro Pass available.
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer.