Residence Supervisor/Activities Associate
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Responsible for the overall operation and management of Lloyd Ritchie and Gate City Bank residence halls; maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the personal, social, and educational development of individual students; supporting and implementing the student activities programming on a daily, evening, and weekend basis as assigned by the Director of Student and Residence Life.
- Appropriate associate degree or two years of group environment-related work experience and an agreement to complete the degree within four years (tuition assistance available).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and common courtesy in working with students, employees, and the public.
- Knowledge or experience of working or living in a group environment with responsibility to maintain discipline, control, and operational practices.
- Ability to assist, organize, and implement assigned activities and projects.
- Good working knowledge of computer software programs (i.e., Microsoft Office, email & electronic calendar – Outlook).
- Knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, and practices governing the residence hall operation and the ability to maintain discipline and control.
- Experience in implementing college campus or residence hall activities.
- Documented proof of current first aid training.
- Experience in a comparable position.
- Bachelor’s degree.
COMPENSATION: $22,000+ based on directly related experience, including on campus apartment and paid utilities. Eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus after successful completion of a 6-month probationary period. May be eligible for a salary increase after six months. Comprehensive fringe benefit package including NDPERS retirement plan and full coverage for family health insurance. Click here for full employee benefits.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 17, 2017. To submit your application materials, click the Apply button. Complete the online application and upload a cover letter and resume. Paper applications will not be accepted. (NOTE: Incomplete files will NOT be considered.
STARTING DATE: December 18, 2017, or sooner if possible.
For more information or assistance contact: Human Resources (701) 224-5531. This position requires a criminal history record check.
Equal Opportunity Employer
PO Box 5587
1700 Schafer St.
Bismarck, ND 58506-5587
701-224-5531 *800-366-6888 (TTY Relay ND)
North Dakota Veterans claiming preference must submit all proof of eligibility by the closing date. Proof of eligibility includes a DD-214 and if claiming disabled status, a current letter of disability from the VA dated within the last 12 months