7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with an exciting and growing company located in Huntsville, AL. We are seeking a Reliability Engineer for great employment opportunity! Compensation is competitive and is based on qualifications and experience. The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the development and implementation of equipment reliability program on the Huntsville campus. Help to maintain the world class appearance of the facility by driving a predictive and preventive maintenance culture that utilizes root cause failure analysis to identify and correct failures.
SUMMARY - Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered.
Reliability Engineer Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Utilize reliability engineering methods to rectify break-downs and malfunctions and minimize business disruptions
· Establish the predictive maintenance program - identify tools to be used and establish measurement plans to reduce premature failures.
· Develop and implement repair and maintenance procedures to be utilized by the maintenance teams and hired contractors.
· Plan, prioritize, schedule, and manage maintenance and facilities projects (for example capital installations, shut-downs, or emergency repairs).
· Identify and execute continuous improvement opportunities in support of the site VIP targets.
· Drive energy conservation projects to reduce operating costs and minimize environmental impact.
· Liaise with managers throughout the organization to coordinate scheduled activities with their areas.
· Create and propose building investment strategies and submit capital justifications as needed.
· Participate in contract negotiations with all related facilities topics.
· Responsible for all projects and work related to the building upkeep including selection and management of contractors.
Reliability Engineer Key Requirements/Qualifications:· Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· 5 years' experience in building maintenance domain
· Background in reliability engineering
· Proficient using AUTOCAD
· Experience with predictive maintenance tools specifically infra-red, vibration and ultrasound.
To apply for the Reliability Engineer position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Reliability Engineer position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app