3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
Key Responsibilities:About This Opportunity - DevelopmentUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Groovy/Java- developing and unit testing software applications Strong understanding/experience with Java based frameworks Experience with Groovy preferred, Ability to build high performing and stable services in a Service Oriented Architecture with Spring boot Good understanding of design approaches including caching strategies, and highly performant solutionsRequirements BA/BS or equivalent experience 5-7 years total work experience Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed educationSimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Systems Analyst/Engineer, Senior Programmer/Analyst
- Develop software and systems on test driven development and continuous integration practices.
- Unit test code and create automated test scripts
- Work closely with other engineers and partners to ensure development meets business needs
- Follow industry standard agile software design methodology for development and technical documentation
- Research related products and make necessary software recommendations.
- Innovate constantly and maintain the technical edge