Front Desk Receptionist (Temp to possible Permanent)
- Be first means of contact for dynamic and growing CPA firm.
- Greets and welcomes all clients in a cheerful and professional manner.
- Answers and directs incoming calls to the firm.
- Manages appointments of staff members' schedules
- Alerts staff members promptly of their clients' arrival.
- Assists in preparing copies of tax returns for clients.
- Accepts payments from clients both in person and over the phone.
- Operates postage meter machine for staff.
- Maintains a neat and orderly reception area including complimentary coffee and snack station.
- Works with the Office Manager ordering necessary supplies.
- Gets mail and distributes it appropriately.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma or GED, Post secondary education preferred.
- 1-3 years prior reception experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and listening communication skills.
- Strong phone etiquette and pleasant phone voice with proper grammar spoken.
- Ability to interact with clients diplomatically and professionally.
- Professional positive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
Apply for Front Desk Receptionist (Temp to possible Permanent)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly