Digital Asset Coordinator
Digital People is searching for a part-time Digital Asset Coordinator for an amazing temporary position. Our client is a real resume builder! You will have the opportunity to coordinate and maintain a digital asset management database of still imagery and other creative assets. Also, in this role you will also be responsible to distribute asset files and licensing information to internal and global requestors and organize film archives. If this sounds interesting to you, then apply today to learn more about this client that everyone wants to work for!
- Cataloging of digital assets, maintaining asset metadata, archive management and maintenance of Cumulus.
- Track accurate metadata information for all creative assets through Cumulus, the digital asset management (DAM) system.
- Identify and communicate licensing information for all assets by signing-off on all printed and online collateral and videos.
- Drive delivery of global and market-specific still images to appropriate global markets within timing parameters given.
- Provide support and research assistance to Cumulus users and other requestors as needed.
- Perform quality checks on all final, retouched assets, ensuring standard protocols are followed.
- Work with Asset Manager on special DAM projects.
- Maintain and keep current the standards guide of best practices and processes, Quick Tips Guide and other procedural documents for digital asset management and physical archives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters of Library Science Management preferred.
- 2-3 years Digital Asset Management and/or related creative function preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and organization and database management.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite MS Office.
- General knowledge of photo production process and familiarity with all types of still and video file formats. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and be team player with positive attitude.