Member Account Representative II
This career opportunity is eligible for a $1,000 hiring bonus!
This position involves the ability to accurately complete teller transactions, open new accounts and consumer loans for our Members at our office locations. Responsible for actively building relationships by meeting and exceeding the needs of our Member with Royal's products and services. Responsible for demonstrating electronic services, accurately processing teller transactions, new account and loan requests and resolving any Member inquiries or issues in an efficient, and friendly manner. Assist with the mentoring and training of team members. Responsible for providing exceptional service (WOW), and supporting NPS (Net Promoter Score) initiatives throughout the office.
Full Time, approximately 40 hours per week. Variable hours between 7:45am– 6:15pm Monday through Friday and two to three Saturdays 8:45am – 12:15pm.
***Prior to starting normal schedule, candidate must attend full time training from 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday for 3 weeks at our Corporate Office in Eau Claire, WI.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Have a working knowledge of financial services
• Previous customer service experience
• Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems, and record keeping
• Able to explain and present to Members
• Strong interviewing and listening skills
• Produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions
• Basic skills using smart phones/tablets and the ability to demonstrate use of current technology
• Work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption
• Able to pay meticulous attention to detail
• Identify and develop financial needs for both existing and prospective Members
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union’s core purpose, values, and organizational culture daily
• Experience working in a financial, which includes new accounts, loans, and loan processing, or equivalent
• Cash handling experience