Director Position Horizon Health seeks a Nurse with acute care inpatient psychiatric management experience to be the Director of a 14-bed inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry Unit in the Regina Hospital in Hastings, MN. Hastings is only 21 minutes from St. Paul and 31 minutes from Minneapolis; close to the Mall of America.
Responsibilities of the Director position include:
1) The development and maintenance of a high-quality treatment program;
2) The development and implementation of a comprehensive community relations program;
3) Strategic planning, program administration, and development.
4) Overseeing the clinical care of the staff, including nurse supervision, scheduling, and staffing.
Horizon Health is the largest behavioral health care contract management company in the United States. Excellent opportunity for growth with this national company whose philosophy and track record is to promote from within.
1) Requires BSN or MSN.
2) Must have 3+ years’ experience managing an inpatient psychiatric program in a hospital setting.
3) Acute care inpatient behavioral health experience a must.
Please send resumes to Terry Good; email@example.com; fax: 1-804-684-5663. EOE
Apply for DIRECTOR, PSYCHIATRY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly