7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty | The Employment Experts is partnering with a custom plastic injection molding company located in New Richmond, WI and seeking a committed Project Engineer for a great opportunity due to growth. Compensation is competitive and is based on qualifications and experience. The Project Engineer will function as the liaison between the VP of Engineering and the customer for tooling quote, part quote, sampling, technical and quality issues.
Summary - Our clients mission is to manufacture world-class quality plastic components and assemblies which fill our customer's needs, provide satisfying careers for all our employees and to earn a fair return in order to allow continuous improvement, and thereby enable our customers, and ourselves, to succeed in the future together. Our client offers a great benefits package which includes; paid vacation, holiday pay, 401K, medical, dental and more!
Project Engineer Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Read, analyze and interpret professional journals and technical procedures
· Effectively present information and to respond to queries from management groups, clients and customers
· Define problems, collect data ,establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Project Engineer Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Associates degree from a two-year college or technical school
· 3-5 years of experience in a plastics injection molding environment
· Plastic part design pertaining to injection molding experience
· CAD experience, preferred SolidWorks
To apply for the Project Engineer position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Project Engineer position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email email@example.com
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app