Detail Technician, Lake Country Toyota
As a Detail Tech at Lake Country Toyota, you will get the opportunity to work around a variety of cars! This position includes maintaining the appearance of the shop and vehicles, detailing and buffing exterior of vehicles, moving vehicles around the lot, cleaning show floor vehicles, and parts delivery or pick up.
- Must be at least 16 years or older
- Good time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Valid and acceptable driving record required
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.