Bus Services Representative/Customer Service
Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $18.00 - $22.00 / hr based on qualifications
Coordinates the daily operations of route buses and charter buses, for the best possible return on investment for SMSC Gaming Enterprise. Responsible for implementation, maintenance, and expansion of overall bus services plan to increase business by way of increasing ridership in routes and developing charter sales.
- Coordinates daily operations of route busses and charter busses thru monitoring and tracking of bus ridership for all routes. Downloads bus scanners for creation of service operation reports and completes thorough analysis. Proposes and plans routes that will bring best return on investment.
- Proactively identifies and solicits local and regional bus markets. Promotes travel to the casino through designing, developing, and implementing incentive packages marketed through tour operators, and special interest groups.
- Identifies potential problems and troubleshoots all aspects of the bus operation.
- Communicates and builds positive relationships with bus company and Mall of America to ensure that proper safety measures are in compliance and practiced at all times and that the guest receives a positive experience to and from SMSC Gaming Enterprise.
- Combination of education and experience to equal three years in a high volume customer service-oriented transportation, Hospitality industry, or related field.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, database, electronic mail software and guest tracking software
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Outside work (60%)
- On feet or standing 60% of time
- Exposure to fumes
- Outside winter and summer extreme temperature conditions.