Senior Internal Auditor
Otter Tail Corporation is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to serve on our Internal Audit team. The Senior Auditor leads and conducts financial, operational, and consulting projects within the corporation and its subsidiaries to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. This position will focus on our manufacturing businesses but will also participate in projects for our regulated utility.
The position has day-to-day interaction with all levels of management and requires strong verbal and written communication skills. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, responsible and confident. The ability to be persuasive, work collaboratively and think critically is a must.
- 3 years of audit experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Auditing or accounting certification (CPA, CIA) preferred
- Experienced or interested in data analytics
- Strong computer, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley is a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time
With offices in Fargo, ND and Fergus Falls, MN, Otter Tail Corporation is a diversified utility company with nearly $1 billion annual revenues and 2,000 employees across several industries.
To apply, go to www.ottertail.com and visit our careers page. In addition to the on-line application, candidates must upload a current resume and cover letter. Applications will be accepted through November 17, 2017.