Administrative Assistant (Claims Support Specialist)
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a large healthcare company located in Minnetonka, MN. We are seeking a Claims Support Specialist on first shift for this exciting employment opportunity! This position has pay starting at $15/hour.
SUMMARY - The Claims Support Specialist provides a variety of administrative and technical support to the Claims Processing and Analyst Teams. Incumbents in this position will establish and maintain effective working relationships and work in a high volume and time sensitive environment. The Claims Support Specialist will be responsible for date stamping, sorting, and directing claims documents and responding to contracted vendors for claims documentation.
Claims Support Specialist Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Performs general support functions to include but not limited to: scanning, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
· Completes ongoing file management projects involving scanning large volumes of paper files into electronic forms
· Drafts and edits business correspondence on behalf of Departmental management
· Assists in managing, maintaining and distributing departmental reports
· Assists in the data entry of manual claims and processing of claims
Claims Support Specialist Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High School degree or equivalent required, two years of post-secondary education preferred
· Detail oriented/analytical thinking, creative
· Demonstrated ability to work with highly sensitive/confidential documentation
· Ability to identify trends and clearly articulate them
· Self-starter and able to complete tasks in a fast paced environment
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app