Application Support Coordinator - Interactive Intelligence
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
APPLICATION SUPPORT COORDINATOR (INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE)
Doherty Staffing has partnered with a growing contact center in their search for an Interactive Intelligence Support Coordinator to join their IT team in Sartell, MN. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. Starting salary is expected to be in $45,000-$55,000 range but will be based on experience.
The Application Support Coordinator works with Operation Leaders and all Supporting Departments. This position requires strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, troubleshoot system issues and satisfy requests to maintain a successful system. A positive attitude and an ability to provide high levels of service to all internal clients.
APPLICATION SUPPORT COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in the development of tools that contribute to the efficiency and productivity of the Interactive Intelligence application.
• Manage implementation of new functionality and upgrades. Thoroughly review and test new functionality and enhancements to applications.
• Communicate and document application changes to the effected users.
• Coordinate and participate in meetings and conference calls between The Company and Vendors.
• Identify and document programming tickets for needed application changes. Develop and maintain documentation for all application tasks.
• Provide updates to the Manager of Support Services on open projects, application requests, and escalation of issues.
• Observe daily performance and processes to detect errors. Recommend improvement and/or enhancements to processes.
• Automate execution of data processes and/or create documentation and provide training to others that are responsible for execution.
• Work with vendors to implement new services and/or provide support on current services.
• Understanding of how files are processed and transferred within the different applications.
• Develop reports using Crystal Reports, SAS or other system reporting tools.
• Ability to pull and analyze data by using Basic Syntax or SQL.
• Verification and testing of reporting results to ensure accuracy of data.
APPLICATION SUPPORT COORDINATOR REQUIREMENTS
• Must have experience or working knowledge with Interactive Intelligence (I3) systems
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook)
• Working knowledge of CR Software and SAS is a plus.
• Basic understanding of Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
• Ability to multi-task, use sound judgment, and work with tight deadlines
• Project Management experience
• Excellent organization skills, must be able to efficiently manage a variety of projects and customer needs simultaneously.
• High school diploma or equivalent, two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to research, organize, and analyze data to support effective decision making.
• Ability to work effectively as a team player and work with people of all backgrounds and at all levels.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt and positively manage organizational change.
• Ability to project a professional image to internal and external clients.
To submit yourself for the Application Support Coordinator role, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for more information.