7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Tax Site Aide
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a nonprofit industry located in Marshall, MN. We are seeking Tax Site Aide on 1st shift for these exciting and rewarding employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $15.00 per hour at this company.
SUMMARY - Provide tax and accounting assistance to individuals and overseeing the delivery of free service.
Tax Site Aide Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Coordination of tax services in compliance with the rules and procedures set forth by the company and the Internal Revenue Service.
· Work with community partner coordinators to coordinate tax service delivery.
· Supervise and support volunteer staff.
· Work with Supervisor and other program staff to provide volunteer tax training during January.
· Follow procedures to ensure that all customer information is secure and private.
Tax Site Aide Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Excellent organization skills with the ability to be self-directed.
· Prioritize work responsibilities and complete work on time.
· Flexibility in work schedule to include evenings and Saturday's during tax season.
· Must be able to write and understand English.
· Highly dependable and have strong communication skills.Contact To apply for the Tax Site Aide position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Tax Site Aide position, please call or text our Marshall office directly at (507)-532-2000 or email DSS_Marshall@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app