Employment Specialist – Dakota and Scott Counties
Are you familiar with the IPS model of service? Do you have a passion for helping individuals reach their employment goals?
Then join us in one of these exciting positions to assist individuals with a mental illness to find, get and keep employment.
Assist people in managing their mental health, while helping with skill building, all toward the goal of increased independence.
- A Bachelor's Degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one to two years’ work experience in rehabilitation services or a combination of residential and rehabilitation services to adults who have serious and persistent mental illness;
- Other relevant post-secondary education may be considered. Exposure to or knowledge of the local business community is desired;
- Minimum of one to two years’ work experience in rehabilitation services or a combination of residential and rehabilitation services to adults who have serious and persistent mental illness is also required;
- Exposure to or knowledge of the local business community is desired.
Benefit Overview for eligible positions:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance plan (Traditional or HSA options)
- 403 (b) Retirement plan available, with employer contribution
- Vacation, PTO, Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays and 1 floating holiday
- Intensive orientation program; access to online, in-house and in-person training opportunities
About Employment Services:
Guild Incorporated’s Employment Services promote work as part of the recovery process, helping individuals with serious and persistent mental illness participate in the job market and reach their employment goals, whether they are currently looking for work, or have a job and need ongoing support.
Join Our Team: About Guild Incorporated
Fueled by passion, knowledge, and innovation, we are a team of employees, volunteers, board members, supporters, and other community members with one mission: to help people with mental illness lead quality lives. Unified by the belief that individuals are larger than the definition of their illness, we provide recovery-focused community treatment and rehabilitation services. We focus on wellness for those we serve and for each other. At Guild, “work/life balance” is more than a catch-phrase. It’s a commitment, demonstrated by our flexible work schedule opportunities, wellness programs, and benefits. Online and in-person training and staff development assure continued growth both for our organization and for our employees.
Visit www.guildincorporated.org for details
Apply via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guild Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply for Employment Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly