Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing for Trim/Inspection workers to work at our client company located in Park Rapids, MN. There is a variety of shifts available for the Trim/Inspection positions which include 8 hour shifts, all shifts are available and consist of 6 days on, two days off. New higher wages, based on the shift worked.
The Trim/Inspection worker inspects, sorts and removes defects from raw product or processed product. Trims whole potatoes with a trim knife in a French fry/specialty product production facility.
The Trim/Inspection position is responsible for:
• Remove foreign material and non-standard product from processing equipment as assigned
• Trim defects from raw product as assigned
• Inspects raw and or processed products to ensure quality
• Perform sanitation duties such as using a pressure washer, scrub brush and scrapping during periods of downtime, clean up times, line breaks and as assigned by Supervisor.
• Work in temperature and humidity extremes
The following are required for the Trim/Inspection role:
• Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers
• Communicate effectively with supervisors and peers
• Lift 10 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally
• Push/pull forces up to 100 pounds
• Climbing stairs and or ladders either to perform job duties or to access work areas a distance of up to 60 feet occasionally
• Reaching overhead, bending, stoop, kneel and reaching a distance of arms length
• Sitting occasionally and standing frequently
• Walking frequently ½ mile
To submit yourself for the Trim/Inspection job opportunity, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call our Doherty Staffing Bemidji office at 218-759-9787. You may also submit a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.