Sr Financial Analyst, HQ Finance
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: FP&A Analyst, Forecasting, Analysis, HQ Finance
Provide financial expertise to support decision-making at Target as a Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A, supporting Headquarters (HQ) Finance. Partner with senior management and provide sound economic and business analysis to drive appropriate financial decision making throughout Headquarters.Responsible for: ensuring the business plans support the company's financial goals; monitoring financial performance against the plans and budgets; and performing analysis to influence investment and measure outcomes.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A, you'll take the lead as you…
- Plan and Budget. Work with leaders within finance and HQ to develop budgets, plans, and goals that are aligned to support Target's goals and strategic direction.
- Tell a Story. Develop and produce reporting and presentations that effectively communicate analysis of HQ spending.
- Management Support.Act as an internal financial consultant to the HQ organization.
- Perform strategic analysis.Partner with senior management and provide sound economic and business analysis to drive appropriate financial decision making throughout the organization.
- Serve as Finance subject matter expert on cross functional teams, influencing outcomes through analysis of financial impacts.
- Develop and drive process improvements using strategic problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree, Finance or Accounting preferred
- 4+years of prior relevant job experience
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, project management, planning and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills that utilize a fact-based approach to drive new insight into our partner businesses
- Clear leadership skills with the ability to influence without direct authority
- Strong command of PC Applications (e.g.Excel) to support analysis and problem solving