Sr Human Resource Operations Center Specialist
PRIMARY FUNCTIONResponsible for supporting the core work of the HR Operations Center consisting of primarily handling phone calls as well as responding to inquiries via email, voicemail, and Salesforce cases generated by HR and non-HR team members. Serve as a subject matter expert on administrative HR tools, technology, policies, and procedures. PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professionally, efficiently, and accurately assist clients via phone, email, and Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of resources available regarding HR tools, technology, policies, and procedures.
- Problem-solve by researching, partnering, and following-up on issues.
- Foster client relationships and utilize de-escalation tactics.
- As assigned, act as a workload captain keeping team informed of service levels and coordinate lunches/breaks/meetings to optimize team success.
- Leverage expertise in providing training and education in support of peer-group.
- Engage as a thought partner with leadership to improve client experience, deliver quality interactions, and increase efficiency.
- Attend and actively participate in HROC meetings.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Report to HROC Manager.
- Work closely with peers, leadership, and partners.
NON-EXEMPT JOB DESCRIPTIONDate: October 2017Page: 2Job Title: Sr. HROC SpecialistJOB REQUIREMENTSMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 year degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR related work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated guest service, interpersonal, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with effective organizational skills.
- Proven aptitude to solve, think critically, and make decisions.
- Flexible, team player who learns quickly.
- Aptitude to learn and navigate numerous, unique systems; proficiency with MS Office Package.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personnel information.
- Welcomes change and adapts well to changing technology and processes.
- Knowledge of HR, myTime(Kronos), and/or Payroll systems.
- Knowledge of Workday.