Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai, our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Accounting team! Someone with preferred 3 years of experience working in a Business Intelligence environment. An ideal candidate will have the curiosity and passion for analyzing, along with innovative and strong problem solving skills. This role is to be worked in our Headquarter office in Minneapolis, and you would be working under the direction of our Controller.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and financial analyst professional, then we want to speak to you!
Financial Analyst Overview:
The Financial Analyst is responsible for using multiple data sources to develop and publish information in an easily consumable manner and provide the tools, education, and insight to facilitators and Plus Leadership.
What your day as a Financial Analyst looks like:
- Developing Business Intelligence toolkit to communicate business trends and reasonably assess and forecast future revenue and expenses
- Refreshing and understand the toolkit as business evolves and expands into new services and geographies
- Creating ProFormas to forecast the ROI for projects and investments
- Providing sound analysis to Plus Leadership to make business decisions by using various techniques such as predictive modeling and data mining
- Collaborating with Plus Leadership on challenges and opportunities regarding utilization and measurement of projects
- Leading business planning, budgeting and forecasting at all levels
- As well as other projects as assigned by management
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence environment and tools
- College degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a Business Intelligence environment
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly