3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A RECRUITER
About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Recruiter, you'll take the lead as you…
- Creatively source high caliber candidates by maximizing internet resources, cold-calling, employee referrals, and other resource tools.
- Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral based interviews, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers.
- Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process, to include sourcing effectiveness, offer rate, accept rate and other analysis as needed.
- Build strong partnerships with client groups and HR generalists to proactively manage staffing needs.
- Identify talent gaps within client groups and drive staffing solutions.
- Effectively promote career opportunities by demonstrating a passion for Target, the culture and community.
- Share accountability to expense management.
- Initiate and drive special projects to elevate the recruiting process and implement creative methods to find top-tier candidates.
- 2-4 years full cycle recruitment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong partnerships
- Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Strong strategic thinking and creativity
- 4-year college degree