We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer who has experience in steel design and HVAC equipment to join our growing team. This position will partner with and support sales, design, purchasing, manufacturing, installation, and service of GFS’s product by performing the following duties:
- Design ovens, pre-treatment washers, dust collectors, spray booths and related equipment
- Calculates air flow, heat balance, and energy consumption
- Provide support to various internal departments in troubleshooting GFS’ manufactured equipment
- Performs research, design, and development by applying mechanical, thermal, pneumatic, thermodynamic, and heat transfer principles
- Perform preliminary structural, thermal, dynamic, and performance analysis for design validation
- A four-year degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field is required
- 5-7 years related experience; specific experience in steel design or metal buildings is preferable
- PE licensure is a plus
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
Please apply online at www.gfscareers.us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacation positions in. Join us and see how you can make your mark.