Alumnae/i Relations Associate - Young Alumnae/i and Students
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
• Develop, implement and manage programs that increase the engagement and giving of young alumnae/i.
• Develop and implement strategies that increase student engagement, including programs that connect current students with alumnae and valuable volunteer opportunities.
• Develop and coordinate strategies with other campus departments to support alumnae-student programming.
• Serve as University Rep for Young Alumnae and Student Hospitality Committee of the Alumnae Council
• Staff three classes for Reunion/Homecoming planning throughout the planning cycle.
• Recruit, train and manage Reunion student workers and assume other duties during Reunion, as required.
• Manage telephone, email and written correspondence with alumnae.
• Organize and manage student workers in the Alumnae Relations office.
• Provide assistance with material development for alumnae meetings and events.
• Assist in coordination of special events and various meetings on campus such as Reunion and Alumnae Council Annual Meeting including registration, nametags, photocopying, catering, space reservations.
• Provide accurate, timely and effective clerical support including mail handling/processing.
• Write reports, create process sheets, provide data support such as name changes, updates, list queries.
• Research alumnae/i questions, concerns and requests.
• Assist with budget planning and creation, update and enter budget requests, monitor and reconcile office budget and numerous expense accounts.
• Bachelor's degree required with Banner database experience preferred.
• Demonstrated success working as a dedicated team member; able to develop effective working relationships with staff, volunteers, donors and others.
• Demonstrated competency of attention to details and accuracy with relational database data, Microsoft Office products, and tracking systems.
• Candidates must be must be detail and deadline-oriented, organized, flexible and have the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with a variety of constituencies
• Successful candidate will have familiarity/knowledge of St. Catherine University's mission, history and values.
St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable individuals who enjoy working a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Consistent with the university's Catholic identity, its commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their teaching, research and service.
To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr to apply for this position. Position number is #201700101-Staff. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. Preference will be given to applications received by November 21, 2017. Position open until filled.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer
Our University is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org