7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Minneapolis, MN to place energetic Loader Operators on 3rd shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 3rd shift (11pm - 7:30am) this could be the job for you! The pay for this position is starting at $14.14 per hour.
Our client provides unparalleled service, value and speed-to-market in the manufacture of custom powder metal components. They offer their employees great potential for personal and professional growth.
PRODUCTION OPERATOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load and unload product into furnace.
- Perform in-process inspections on product dimensions using the SPC system.
- Transport product to next department, and determine and record accurate counts of product.
- Record all product run through the furnace.
- Update Press and Sinter Job Packs with the current sintering information as needed.
- Keep area clean and organized
- Give requests for materials to be ordered, to PM Furnace Operator.
- Complete timecard and other production documentation required in a timely and accurate manner.
PRODUCTION OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in the use of all related measuring equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
To apply for the Loader Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Loader Operator role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app