IT Helpdesk Technician
Frandsen Corporation, a major holding and management company with interests in several manufacturing companies, is searching for an IT Helpdesk Technician to join our corporate and manufacturing teams in Rush City, Minnesota.
The IT Helpdesk Technician is the front line for most IT/IS related issues that our customers have. They are the initial troubleshooters that evaluate and decide what may need to be escalated to a higher level. They set the customer expectation on problem resolution and are the primary customer facing representative for the IT department.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Technical support and troubleshooting of computer applications, hardware, software and network issues
- Setup, deployment and customer initiation of IT resources
- Communication to IT management regarding project or issue feedback, hurdles, recommendations and/or solutions
- Collaboration with other IT functions including network services, software systems and/or application deployment in order to restore service and/or identify problems
To be successful as the IT Helpdesk Technician, you must have the following:
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3-5 years of related experience and/or training (or the equivalent combination of education and experience)
To learn more and apply, visit our website at careers.frandsencorporation.com
Frandsen Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Pre-employment Drug Screening and background checks are required