Multiple Health Care Positions
Lakewood Health System has openings for these postions:
- Director of Acute Care Services
- Vascular Ultrasound Technologist
- Certified Nursing Assistants
Lakewood Health System has an opening for a Director of Acute Care Services.
The Director of Acute Care Services is responsible for supporting the value equation by organizing, directing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating the activities of clinical services in the hospital and clinics. The Director works in direct collaboration with the Director of Business Operations for the hospital and clinics. Together, both positions work collaboratively to ensure the needs of patients and staff are exceeded.
Clinical operations oversight includes clinical services within med/surg, emergency, obstetrics, sleep study, respiratory therapy, surgery, outpatient services, radiology and lab. The Director will align all clinical services with the hospital and clinic to function as one system to improve efficiency.
- Ensuring safe, efficient, therapeutically effective, patient and family centered clinical care, combining clinical knowledge with administrative skills.
- Developing, mentoring and/or maintaining the knowledge, skills and attitude of personnel in areas and at levels which meet the goals and objectives of the division and organization.
- In partnership with the Chief Nursing Officer, interpreting health policies and regulations to nursing staff and employees.
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies related to clinical services provided by non-physician/non-mid-level providers.
- Serving as a liaison between physicians, managers, and staff members and building credibility with providers as a champion for patient care, quality and nursing professionalism.
- Serving as a change agent assisting others in understanding the importance, necessity impact and process of change,
- Engaging in studies and investigations related to improving clinical care, disease management, patient flow, and patient satisfaction.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 5 years leadership work experience in a healthcare setting is required.
- Care coordination and/or patient centered medical home experience, preferred.
- College degree in a related field. Related fields include nursing, administration or management. A bachelor’s degree is required; a master’s degree is preferred.
Lakewood Health System's Radiology Department has an opening for a Part-time Ultrasound Technologist.
The Ultrasound Technologist performs ultrasound procedures as necessitated by workload, processes patient exam orders and charges and assists in departmental scheduling and office duties when workload allows. This position will work directly with our OB/GYN department.
This is a part-time position working 40-64 hours every two weeks; M-F on various shifts and at our satellite clinics when needed.
- Currently registered by the ARDMS
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with physicians, staff and patients
- Basic computer skills
- Good customer services skills and a team player
- Must have prior OB experience
Lakewood Health System currently has openings for full time Certified Nursing Assistants
At Lakewood Health System our Mission is to provide quality, personalized healthcare for a lifetime.
We are currently seeking qualified, compassionate CNA’s to provide individualized personal centered care, which includes but is not limited to assisting with feeding, dressing, bathing, transferring residents while preserving their rights and human dignity in a confidential manner and encouraging the resident to function at their highest level of ability.
A $600 sign-on bonus (paid out throughout the first year of employment) will be paid to external LPN and CNA applicants who are hired.
Certified Nursing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification showing successful completion of the State of MN approved Nursing Assistant Program test out.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Great multi-tasking skills
- Excellent bedside manner and nursing skills
- Ability to create a safe, effective environment by informing others and using good judgment
Lakewood Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans) and Equal Opportunity Provider. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and protected veteran status. Lakewood Health System is deeply dedicated to diversity in the workplace.