Human Resources Business Partner
The HR Business Partner will act as a strategic partner and resource by providing solutions to human resources issues and supporting business objectives. This role provides direct support to executive level leaders. Responsibilities include managing several key areas of HR including employee relations, engagement, inclusion, performance management, leaves of absence, on-boarding and maintaining the company culture.
- Manages and resolves complex employment related issues with sound advice on investigations, hiring and termination practices, and leaves of absence with the support of legal counsel as needed.
- Organizes and implements compensation programs including annual salary planning and incentive programs.
- Leads change management strategies with leaders for major organizational initiatives.
- Works with the Learning and Development team as well as the Talent Acquisition team to hire quality employees, facilitate on-boarding and the initial training for new hires.
- Assist in the identification and development of high potential employees.
- Develops and executes on integration plans for new acquisitions related to their human capital needs.
- Partners with business unit leaders to improve organizational effectiveness by diagnosing issues in the workplace and identifying appropriate strategies to resolve problems, improve team performance/ effectiveness and development of people strategies that support the business needs.
- Proactively analyze trends and metrics to identify areas to of opportunities (turnover, diversity, etc.) and assist with the development of solutions, programs and policies that address these needs.
- Other duties as needed
- BS or BA in Business, Human Resources or related field,
- Masters and/or SHRM certification is preferred.
- 5+ years of Human Resource experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (specifically strong with Excel) and HRIS experience.
- Potential travel 0-15%.
- Must be flexible, resourceful and comfortable working in changing, fast-paced environments.
Apply for Human Resources Business Partner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly