Staff Accountant - Minneapolis, MN
The Staff Accountant will apply principals of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. This person will also provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare deposits to accounts.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare, analyze, review and send required reports.
- Monitor accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare, log and review bank account credits and debits.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Application of consumer payments.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Research, review, apply, all incoming checks promptly and accurately.
- Always inform management of any issues, concerns, developments, updates, discrepancies, questions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of accounting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc)
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Strong attention to detail.
Apply for Staff Accountant - Minneapolis, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly